TMEA is divided into 33 Regions to carry out TMEA objectives at the local level, to guarantee representation on the State Board of Directors, and to provide opportunity for individual participation in TMEA activities. Regions hold meetings in the fall, during the annual TMEA Clinic/Convention, and in the spring. Attend your Region meetings to stay informed about TMEA business and to help shape your Region’s policies and procedures.
Events at the state level and selected Region are listed in the calendar below. To view events from a different Region, select it from the drop down list. Note: Some events, such as Region workshops, are listed on the statewide calendar and will show up for all Regions.
For Region meeting dates and times click here.
Below is a list of the websites for the TMEA Regions.
- Band: https://region1.tmea.org
- ATSSB: https://www.atssb.org/region-1/
- Band: http://www.region15band.com/
- Orchestra: http://www.region15orchestra.org/
- Vocal: http://www.region15choir.com/
- Mariachi: https://www.regionmariachi15.com/
- ATSSB: https://www.atssb.org/region-15/